Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello, Karmin Here!


Hi everyone! I'm Karmin, and as you can tell, this is my first post ever on the Black Collection Blogspot!
I've been very busy working a 9-5, getting myself situated, and welcoming new opportunities that have come my direction.
So, it's about 11:45 pm now, and my back is killing me because I've been sitting in this same seat posting on various sites (twitter especially), and enjoying the last taco I bought from Chipotle earlier. I hate when I wanna heat up my burrito, but it tastes funny when the lettuce and tomato gets warm (yuck!).
Then, I spoke to Reggie earlier who said he was on his way to the West Coast, and I must say, I'm extremely jealous and hopes he has a severe case of jet lag (JK lol). And Reggie, if you read this anytime soon, MAKE SURE you get a "Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles" doggy bag and somehow sneak it through the airport back home!

Well, much more to come people. Thanks and love always!

-Karmin :)

No comments: