Thursday, June 11, 2009

DailyTwitMeditation: 06/11/09 TEST URSELF! BE YOUR WORST CRITIC!! TRY!!



I thought this was a Cool Pic.....So I Decided To Use It As  A Visual....No Direct Relation

Now To My Story....

 All I wanna do is Try Folks....

I hear so many people tell me that Im too hard on myself, and I dont give myself enough credit. 

Why Should I be Easy on Myself? So the World can be Hard As Hell on Me? 

 Give Myself Credit For What??? This is what Im Suppose To Do!!
Im Just Trying Folks..

When I was in college the crew of friends I hung around we all had a competition of who could ge the highest GPA each semester. Our lowest GPA out of the 8 of us was maybe a 3.6....Didnt make sense then, it does NOW....
We Just Tried Folks.....

Whats the difference between the Barry Farms Basketball Local Celebs, and People That Go to the League??
They Just Tried Folks....

Test Yourself!!!

This week My homie Lano & I are "FASTING" Giving up things that we truly Enjoy
Were Also Giving Up on TV, Entertaining Negative Convo, Thoughts & Energy! 
Its a Test!!! Thats Life...

I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU TO PUSH YOURSELF TO DOING SOMETHING YOU CANT IMAGINE GIVING UP....MY LIST IS TOO LONG TO SHARE.....BUT IM DOING IT...

But I Will Leave You With This.....

ONE WORD DEFINES SUCCESS....."TRY" -Reggie Black

No comments: