Monday, June 8, 2009

IMPORTANT MILESTONE! MONUMENTAL!


If you really want to know where I get my fire to succeed from.....Well Your looking at him! My brother Isiah (Zay) has motivated me to do my best in everything I do, and pushed me to GO HARD! WHY??? This lil big fella (LOL) has held an internship at prestigious law firms since the 5th grade. He personally know Gen. Colin Powell,  he's a debate champ, SGA president, he dreams bigger than most people I know, he's never been in any legal trouble, & he gives 100% at everything he does! 

When I wanted to start BLACK Collection he said "dont do it if your not gonna give it your all"... 

This picture says so many words for me folks! We recently lost our dad during the same time of his senior year highlights but we stuck in there, and this pic shows just that! 

He has a few options on the table for college, but it's looking like he's going to either FAMU or Xaxier in New Orleans. Either one of those spots are great vacay spots tho! LOL! 

No comments: